Operations Intern (Carlsbad, CA)
Are you a college student passionate about aviation and interested to start your career in the private jet company, with a possibility to grow and develop? If yes – this is your opportunity.
We are looking for Operations Intern, to be working alongside Director of Operations and General Manager, assisting on a wide range of administrative and operational tasks. Full Training will be provided accordingly, and ongoing learning process will be an integral part of this job. The core duties will be divided into two categories: Bookkeeping and Operations.
- Data processing & input (both online and offline);
- Preparation of monthly statements, invoices and records;
- Analysis of the bank statements and credit card statements;
- Working on flights in the online scheduling system;
- Assisting the General Manager in day-to-day operations;
- Meeting the crews in the airport before or after the flight (if required);
- Good level of written & spoken English, good communication skills;
- College Degree in progress (aviation-related / travel-related degrees preferred);
- California Driver’s License (mileage will be compensated);
Interested? Please send your Resume to Please send your Resume to email@example.com. Good luck!